Stainless steel screws can be seen everywhere in our daily life, and can also be used frequently. Stainless steel screws are very practical. But do you understand some of its advantages and disadvantages? Next, let the editor of the stainless steel screw manufacturer take you to find out:
One: Six advantages of stainless steel screws
1. The adaptability is more powerful. For stainless steel screws, they can meet the requirements of the thread size of the male parts, so they can all be used. It can be seen that stainless steel screws can be used more widely than traditional anchor bolts.
2. The installation is simpler. The installation process of traditional anchor bolts in the past was more complicated, but the installation process of stainless steel screws is relatively simple nowadays, which improves the convenience for many users.
3. There are fewer problems encountered during installation, and there is no need to fear that traditional anchor bolts will tilt when drilling. Through the analysis of the corrosion resistance and fracture causes of stainless steel screws, you can directly drill holes when installing stainless steel screws, and then Installation, so that the success rate can reach nearly 100%.
4. Novel design, this design can ensure that the aesthetics of stainless steel screws have been greatly enhanced.
5. There is no trouble when not in use, as long as the stainless steel screw fills the hole, or removes the extra part, so that the safety can be ensured, and it is relatively simple, and does not affect the appearance.
6. It can ensure that the stainless steel screws have higher performance during installation, and the utilization of the screws is greatly improved.
Two: Three disadvantages of stainless steel screws
1. Although the initial cost is higher and the life cycle cost is lower, it is the most economical component solution.
2. It is not suitable for long-term storage or long-term use. It is not resistant to high temperature. The production cost is high. The rusting reaction occurs in acidic solution (not sure).
3. It is easier to break when the teeth are slippery or too strong, and the toughness is worse than that of ordinary iron screws.
Dongguan Dexin Hardware Co., Ltd., founded in 2000, has two factories with a total area of 18,668 square meters. It is a professional hardware fastener manufacturer mainly manufacturing screws and nuts.
The company adopts imported and high-quality raw materials from large domestic steel mills, and mainly produces high-quality bolts of various materials such as national standard (GB), American standard (ANSI), German standard (DIN), Japanese standard (JIS), and international standard (ISO). , Nuts, screws and other non-standard special hardware fasteners. Products are widely used in precision electronics, electrical appliances, electromechanical, furniture, lighting, toys, sports equipment, automobiles and other industries. The main series are divided into stainless steel screws, electrical hardware screws, electromechanical hardware screws, furniture hardware screws, sports equipment screws, and automotive special screws. Wait. Our products comply with EU environmental protection requirements and can provide qualified environmental reports.